The Polycom SoundPoint IP 500 Features:
• Acoustic Clarity Technology that allows simultaneous natural conversation (full duplex)
• Configure up to three lines with individual status display
• Choose between handset, headset, or natural two-way (full-duplex) speakerphone mode and choose your protocol and Technology Partner solutions
• 12 dedicated feature keys and four context-sensitive soft keys, 160x80 pixel LCD, message alert indicator
• Dual 10/100 Mbps switched Ethernet ports; Manual or DHCP setup
• Codec support - G.711, G.729a
• Protocol support - IETF SIP, XML based provisioning
The Polycom SoundPoint IP 500 provides support for AC power and Power over Ethernet (PoE) options.
Power Supply NOT included.
One Year Warranty